Modern media offers many ways to combat cellulite: exercise, fitness equipment, clothing, nutritional supplements, massage, professional beauty treatments, and diets. If you really want to get rid of the orange peel, you will need more than one method, but a variety of measures. Of course, the famous 10-day anti-cellulite diet will occupy an important place among them, but by itself, it is not able to fight cellulite on the hips and legs.
Help with anti-cellulite diet
Cellulite is a profound change in adipose tissue that leads to stagnation. It usually appears on the belly, buttocks, thighs and turns the skin into a kind of orange peel. It loses its softness and hardness. Body contours become uneven and ugly.
Most often, women suffer from cellulite, since they have an innate predisposition to its appearance.
- Duration of the diet: 10 days.
- Result: body volume decreases, skin becomes smoother, cellulite decreases, weight loss from 4 to 6 kg.
- The diet is also suitable for anti-cellulite massage.
Menu for 10 days
The first, third, fifth, seventh, and ninth day of eating
- Divide 1-2 kg of fresh vegetables and fruits into 4-5 tablespoons.
- Eat chopped vegetables. Or make salads out of it.
- Only raw oil and lemon juice can be used to season dishes.
- You cannot cook, all food must be raw.
- All vegetables and fruits are allowed without restrictions. If you’re concerned about bloating, cut off the fruit.
- During the day, drink plenty of fluids – that is, 1-2 liters (water, tea, infusion without sugar).
- Food may be slightly salty
- Divide 1 to 2 kg of fruit throughout the day.
- Don’t get carried away with bananas, even if you really like them. Do not eat more than three times a day.
- Drink only water from drinks that may be mineralized.
Fourth, sixth, eighth, and tenth days
- During the day, you can eat up to 2 kg of boiled vegetables (boiled, boiled, steamed) and 1/2 cup boiled oatmeal (rice, buckwheat, oats, lentils).
- Relaxation is given to the use of other liquids: you can drink not only water but also tea, coffee with sugar (up to 3 teaspoons a day).
- All vegetables can be eaten, but be careful with potatoes. Don’t wait, otherwise, the regime won’t come close.
- Dishes can be slightly salty.
What after the diet?
There is no reason to expect miracles from an anti-cellulite diet. It will not rid you of cellulite in 10 days, no matter how hard you try! Firstly, these products are aimed at triggering the mechanism of fat breakdown. Thanks to this, your body will begin to absorb the lost calories from the already accumulated fat layer. If you continue to stick to the basics of a healthy diet, the cellulite removal process will continue. If not, then all the results obtained in such works will disappear.
Summarizing the results
To enhance the effect, try to follow these simple rules:
- That most of the daily menu is made up of vegetables, fruits, and cereals (50%).
- Always drink water in small portions, swallowing (up to 2 liters per day).
- Do not give up healthy food with proteins: milk, yogurt, low-fat cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, chicken, eggs, fish, and seafood (up to 200 grams per day), this is the material structure for the cells of your body.
- Glucose is essential for mental activity, but you can get it not only from sweets (get in the habit of eating dried fruits or a teaspoon of honey if you are attracted by the taste).
- Completely abandon such products: semi-finished products, jams, sausages, sausages, grilled meats, smoked meats, mayonnaise; Minimize the following foods: candy and cakes, pasta, commercial ice cream, chocolate, all kinds of sweets.
While it now seems impossible to follow all of these rules, it is not. Any prohibition is a matter of habit. Get used to the new diet gradually.
Give up what you can first. And if you get used to it, exclude another harmful product from the menu … And so on. Over time, you will not notice how you get used to following the rules of the anti-cellulite diet.