A diet for slimming the hips and buttocks is needed in order to remove unnecessary congestion. Women tend to build up extra fat in the thighs to help support their babies during pregnancy. Fat is found subcutaneously, which means that it lies only under the skin. It follows from this that parting with him is difficult, but possible. This is not as easy as it seems, because this particular part is quite difficult to put in order. And also scientists have proven that the female sex is more susceptible to this problem than the male.
Limit fat and choose optimal sources of lipids
- I will not tire of repeating this, but the only solution to lose weight is to balance and limit poor fat intake. Drive out all delicacies, fatty cheeses, sweets after 12 o’clock, potatoes, and dishes in sauce. We opted for organic rapeseed, coconut, and olive oils (in moderation).
- Protein foods are preferable to starchy foods
Proteins (eggs, poultry, lean meat, fish, as well as soy, seaweed) help replace fat with muscle. And this all works great to lose weight on the hips and buttocks. Eat starchy foods and sugar only for breakfast and in moderation, in addition to a good serving of vegetables. Try to eat without sugar at night.
- Drink enough water
The thighs are a favorite place for water retention, which is characterized by swelling and cellulite. As a result, you need to drain this water. Drink at least 1 ⅔ qt of water to remove toxins and take hot drinks such as tea, herbal teas, broths, or soups.
- Limit salt
Again, water retention is doing its job and this is largely conducive to swelling. So learn to limit salt, at least try to be at least a little undersalted.
- Avoid sugar
It’s no secret that sugar is bad for your figure. In particular, sweets such as cakes, ice cream, very sweet fruits, as well as sodas and alcohol, are converted to glucose.
- Add fruits and vegetables to the diet
They are rich in vitamins and minerals in addition to being great for health. And also low in calories and especially rich in healthy fiber.
- Anti-cellulite cream
There are many specially formulated creams to combat orange peel and cellulite, the choice is huge. Their effect is not miraculous, but the use of a special cream will improve the appearance of the skin. Do not forget that the cream is effective if it is accompanied by at least a light massage. This will improve blood circulation.
- Cold shower
The ancestral method is a cold shower technique. While this may sound a little painful, it still works great. After showering or bathing, direct the jet of cold water to your thighs. The cold activates blood circulation and tones the skin.
- Lymphatic drainage
This method consists of stimulating the lymph with manual pressure, which works to eliminate cellulite. This treatment is carried out in special massage rooms and is indicated 1-2 times a month.
What you need to exclude from the diet
A diet for slimming hips and buttocks for the first time requires excluding foods containing fat from the diet:
- lamb pork meat;
- sour cream;
- high-fat cheese;
As well as flour products (white bread, rolls, cookies, cakes, pastries), coffee and alcoholic beverages.
A diet for slimming hips and buttocks has a huge plus – it is that the body will start working like a clock. The metabolism will be faster and you will notice a significant lightness of your body.
Slimming menu plan
- Breakfast: vegetable salad, boiled potatoes, and about 7 ¼ oz of boiled fish.
- Lunch: steak well-fried without oil and 2 tablespoons of corn.
- Afternoon snack: grapes or an apple.
- Dinner: vegetable salad, low-fat yogurt without sugar.
- Breakfast: oatmeal steamed with water, fruit, boiled egg.
- Lunch: buckwheat porridge with boiled chicken, green peas.
- Afternoon snack: apple.
- Dinner: fruit salad with sugar-free yogurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with fruit, a sandwich of whole-grain bread or a loaf of low-fat cheese, a glass of kefir.
- Lunch: boiled or steamed fish, vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: pear.
- Dinner: eggs stuffed with cottage cheese, a glass of kefir.
Particular attention on the diet for slimming the hips and buttocks should be given to the drinking regimen – at least 2 qt of water per day.
Don’t assume that if you eliminate all fats, nothing edible will come of it. Just try not to consume alcoholic beverages, coffee, dairy products with a high proportion of fat, sugar, and chocolate. And what can and should be is fruits, various cereals, seafood, as well as eggs, cheese, where there is a small amount of protein. You can read about a healthy human diet here.
Why do hips get fat
- We women are naturally programmed to store fat on the lower body in order to protect our reproductive organs. Thus, after menopause, when we are no longer capable of reproduction, the distribution of weight changes, and fat accumulates more above the waist – this is just how people are arranged.
- Genes also affect hips and where we store our excess fat. For example, if the women in your family have a tendency to accumulate fat on their thighs, you will have the same. In addition, we inherit bone structure – wide or narrow hips, wide or narrow shoulders.
- But we, however, do not inherit the fat itself. Only we are responsible for this and only we ourselves can change it at any time. Don’t panic.
The goal of losing weight
The thigh and butt slimming diet aim to make your thighs beautiful and sexy. To achieve this, follow these simple rules and you will soon have slender hips and legs.
The diet contains all the essential nutrients so you can stay on it for a while. It is recommended that you stick to the diet for one week, once a month, until you achieve the desired results.
1. Plie squats.
2. Exercise swing.
3. Side lunges.
4. Exercise for the outside of the thighs.
5. Exercise for the inner thighs.