The presence of a small tummy in a woman is a physiological feature that does not cause rejection, but when it develops into something more, the question arises of how to quickly lose weight in the stomach so that the sides do not bulge out and the waist seemed thinner. Extra pounds instantly add inches to the abdomen, sides, waist, and hips, and getting rid of them is not easy. But nothing is impossible. To remove the stomach, extra pounds, and inches, you need to pay attention to only three things:
- Physical activity.
- Moderate food.
- Cosmetic procedures.
Where do the extra inches come from?
Excess food. Additional pounds and excess weight are influenced not only by the amount of food but also by its quality. Flour, sugary, fried, salty foods, and sodas cause your belly to swell much faster than eating a balanced meal. But do not forget about the moderate amount.
The result of an irregular schedule. In the morning you don’t want to have breakfast, there is no time to eat at lunchtime, but dinner turns into a feast when everything cooked for breakfast and lunch, and even with additives, is sent to the stomach. To accommodate this amount of food, the stomach stretches, enlarging the stomach. To avoid such a development, the recipe is known: there is little, but often (fractional meals).
The belly is called “beer” for a reason. Alcohol is a high-calorie food. Even with a glass of beer drunk in the evening, the stomach will react with a slight increase in size. If alcohol is taken regularly, then small increases accumulate and turn into an ugly belly. To lose weight, alcohol will need to be abandoned.
Weak abdominal muscles
The press does not allow the fat to sink and spread on the sides. Without the abdominal muscles, you cannot become the owner of a beautiful belly. It’s not about the “cubes” on the stomach, but about the fact that the muscles should be in good shape.
Disturbed gut flora can develop from unhealthy diets or long-term antibiotic use, leading to bloating.
Excess weight harms not only aesthetic perception but also health. The load on the musculoskeletal system and internal organs increases.
Weight loss rules
The task is not just to lose weight, but to maintain the desired weight even after achieving the result. Several rules to help solve this problem:
- Weight should be lost gradually. No more than 1 kilogram per week. Dramatic weight loss is a strong stress for the body, and it can respond with disruptions. You should not use medicines for weight loss – it is not known how the manufacturer intends to save you extra pounds.
- Follow the course strictly. A well-written meal plan and an appropriate set of foods in the refrigerator will help keep you from late-night snacks and “another candy.”
- A complex approach. It is wrong to try to lose weight with diet alone. A healthy diet must be combined with physical activity.
- Individual action plan. It is unacceptable to “lose weight like a friend”. Diet and exercise are selected for each person separately, based on his physical condition, health, contraindications, work.
Proper nutrition for fast belly weight loss
To lose weight quickly, remove the belly and maintain the desired weight, it is important to follow proper nutrition. It is nutrition, not fasting. “Уat nothing nothing” is not an option.
What you can’t eat
- Sweet and starchy foods – refuse without hesitation. An inexhaustible source of calories. Sweets, cakes, pastries, ice cream, rolls, bread, pizza are the first enemies.
- Semi-finished products, sauces slow down the metabolism, which leads to the accumulation of body fat. It so happened that fat is primarily formed on the stomach and sides. We wave the handle to dumplings, shop cutlets, pasties, shawarma, sandwich, french fries.
- Alcohol is definitely leaving the diet – there are too many calories.
- Caffeine. Refuse coffee and energy drinks.
- Salt prevents the removal of excess fluid from the body, provokes edema. Less salted meals. Do not even look at the purchased canned food, crackers, chips.
It is better to remove the salt completely. If you can’t eat unsalted food, you can replace it with sea salt and add it to already cooked dishes.
A portion should not be more than 7 1/4 oz, but meals should be 5-7 times a day.
What is needed
- Fruit is a source of vitamins that support the body. Apples, oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, pomegranates. It is preferable at the beginning of the day. But bananas and grapes are not allowed. They are high in sugar and calories.
- Vegetables – potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, eggplants, onions, garlic.
- Greens – dill, parsley, onion, lettuce, spinach, celery, asparagus.
- Nuts as a source of energy – walnuts, and pistachios. For a snack, but not as a substitute for the main meal.
- Fermented milk products – low-fat cottage cheese, kefir.
- Fish and lean meats (beef, skinless chicken, rabbit meat).
The listed products do not contain many calories, but they contribute to accelerated metabolism. They will help you lose weight faster.
You need to drink at least 2 qt of water per day – this helps to cleanse the body and flush out toxins and toxins.
7 tricks for a flat tummy
- Add flaxseed to every meal. Flaxseeds are extremely fiber-rich foods that are not abundantly present in our diet, but they have a positive effect on metabolism, provide a feeling of fullness, and stop overeating. Chop flax seeds, add to any dish, sprinkle on salad.
- Eat daily yogurt, low-fat dairy with probiotics. Yogurts contain a lot of calcium and live cultures of probiotic bacteria, so you can avoid constipation and speed up fat burning. Low fat cottage cheese is a source of valuable protein needed for muscle building.
- Fall in love with vegetables. Fresh vegetables are the staple of most weight loss and flat stomach diets. Low in calories, but rich in nutrients and vitamins, vegetables should be on your table at least 3 times a day. Boiled vegetables are quickly absorbed and improve metabolism. Did you know that there are only 15 calories in 3 1/2 oz of salad?
- Low-calorie snacks. If you can’t help snacking between meals, choose healthy, nutritious foods. This can be, for example, dried fruits (dried apricots, prunes), also nuts (be careful with the amount – quite high-calorie), vegetable juices, raw carrots. Be sure to eat one apple every day – the pectins contained in it effectively remove toxins from the intestines.
- Eat regularly, do not starve. Ideal for 3 main courses and 3 small snacks a day. The interval between them must be at least 2.5-3 hours. Thus, avoid bouts of hunger and overeating. Fasting is the biggest mistake for women and men who want to lose weight quickly and easily. A sudden, dramatic drop in calories leads to the fact that the metabolism slows down and fat is stored in large quantities.
- Add herbs to your diet. Their importance is often overlooked, but well-chosen herbs can be very helpful in losing weight. They stimulate the secretion of gastric juices, which means they facilitate and accelerate digestion, bring relief from bloating. Add herbs to cooked dishes – marjoram, caraway seeds, basil are best. Drink infusions of mint, linden, or chamomile.
- Be careful with prohibited foods. The ideal figure requires sacrifice. To effectively get rid of a bulging belly, you must completely abandon harmful products. First of all, pay attention to the quality of the ingredients and the way of cooking, forget about fast foods and fried foods. Avoid alcohol, which, when ingested, causes an increase in the stress hormone that causes fat to be stored on the belly.
The most effective way to get rid of those extra centimeters on your stomach is to exercise. If you find it difficult to force yourself to work out at home, you can work out in the gym with an instructor who will help with the selection of exercises, tell you the right technique and the right number of repetitions.
- After eating, at least 3 hours should pass before starting to exercise. The best time to study is morning or evening.
- Daily workouts. You can’t skip it. With each lesson, you need to slightly increase the load. Before performing – stretch and warm up the muscles.
- Exercise correctly and monitor your breathing. Inaccurate movements can smear the entire effect. During exercise, the abdominal muscles should be tense.
- 3-4 exercises for the abdominal area should be in each lesson. Exercises need to be performed 20-30 times in one approach. There should be at least two approaches.
- Invisible gymnastics. Even sitting in an office chair and doing work, you can strain and relax your muscles, and the rest of the time keep your stomach “pulled in”.
Watch a short video on how to do the plank correctly – this is one of the most effective exercises for a flat stomach.
- Lying on the floor, bend your knees. Feet firmly on the floor. Place your crossed arms behind your head. Raise your upper body, try to reach your knees with your elbows, straining your abdominal muscles. At the extreme point, linger for a few seconds, slowly lower back to the floor. Execution: 2 sets of 15 times each.
- Take a position, as in the first exercise. Raise your upper body, try to reach your right knee with your left elbow. Drop back down. Then – with the right elbow to the left knee. Descend. Execution: 10 times on each side.
- Lying on the floor, put your hands behind your head, raise your legs. Perform movements like pedaling on a bicycle. Straighten one leg, pull the other to the chest. Fulfillment: for the first time – 10 times, increase every day.
- Twisting the hoop. You can start lightly, gradually increase the load. Exercise: 15 minutes twice a day.
The most effective way to lose weight is running. A big plus – you can run in nature, in the gym, without being dependent on the vagaries of the weather. How to run correctly:
- Running helps to shrink the belly You need to start with twice a week. Over time, training should become daily.
- Before training, do not eat tightly – you can limit yourself to salad or juice.
- Before starting a run, it is important to warm up your muscles with a quick stride.
- It is better to start with short distances – no more than 15 minutes of running at an average speed, so as not to overwork and not to pull the muscles.
- The duration of your workouts should be constantly increased. Excess calories begin to go away 30-40 minutes after the start of running. Optimally – 1 hour in the morning or evening.
- For greater efficiency, it is advisable to run on hilly terrain – for alternating loads. Climbing and descending stairs is a worthy alternative to running.
After that, do not eat for an hour. You can drink water.
If you feel unwell while running, you should stop exercising.
In addition to physical activity and healthy eating, there are cosmetic procedures that will contribute to shaping your figure and getting rid of extra centimeters in the abdomen.
- Honey wrap. It is in demand by most women. An effective slimming treatment. A few drops of orange oil are mixed with honey. Spread the resulting mixture on problem areas, wrap with cling film in several layers. Stay in this form for 30 to 45 minutes. After the procedure, do not eat for 1 hour.
- Mask with black clay. Requires strict adherence to dosage and timing. Dilute half a teaspoon of red pepper and 1/2 pack of black clay with water and stir. The consistency of the resulting mixture should be like sour cream. Apply the mask to problem areas, wrap it in several layers with cling film. Keep on the body for 1 hour.
- Mustard wrap. Requires preliminary preparation. Mix 4 teaspoons of mustard with 2 teaspoons of sugar. Add half a teaspoon of vinegar. Add water. Leave the resulting product for a day. Add honey before use. Apply the product to problem areas and wrap it with cling film in several layers. Wash off after 40 minutes.
- Massage. It is advisable to do it with a specialist. Unqualified massage can be harmful to health.
Use recipes carefully, allergic reactions are possible.
A combination of healthy eating, physical activity, and beauty treatments will help you quickly shed those extra inches and pounds, get a flat, firm belly, and a flawless, seductive silhouette.